- Large Erasers & Eraser Caps
- Loose-Leaf Notebook Paper
- Pencils (#2 or mechanical, minimum 6)
- Pens (no red or green, minimum 3)
- 1 Small Pack of Kleenex
- Highlighters (at least 2 different colors)
- High School Level Paperback Dictionary
- Flash Drive (at lease 1 MB)
- Graph Paper (4th – 8th)
- Protractor (4th – 12th)
- Compass (7th & 8th Grade Geometry Students)
- Scientific Calculator (7th – 12th *Texas Instruments only, approximate price $12-$15)
- Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator (12th Grade Trigonometry Students)
Please note: Bibles must be full version (Old & New Testament) King James, New King James, New International, or New Living Translation. Please purchase an inexpensive Bible that can be taken back and forth to school. Students will need to use it daily for school work, Bible class, and Chapel.
Students will need a gym bag or back pack for transport of PE clothes, school workbooks, and school supplies. There is very limited storage space, so please watch the size of these bags. Students not purchasing lunch will need an insulated lunch container. Students may not microwave or refrigerate their food. Students desiring to drink water in the classroom must have a clear water bottle.
This list is not all inclusive, but is simply a basic supplies list. Each individual classroom teacher may require specific materials, for which you will be notified.